martedì 22 maggio 2012

A gift - Un regalo

Untitled

We hadn't seen each other for some months, being life so busy ...when I met her the other day, she gave me a lovely package and said "This was supposed to be for your birthday..." and I opened the nice white box and there it was, one of her beautiful necklaces I had fallen in love with one of the last times we met.

Non ci eravamo viste per qualche mese, la vita sempre piena di impegni...quando ci siamo viste l'altro giorno, mi ha dato una bellissima scatola e mi ha detto "Questo era per il tuo compleanno..." e così ho aperto la scatola bianca ed eccola, una delle sue incredibili collane di cui mi ero innamorata una delle ultime volte che ci siamo incontrate.



And I love it:) Thank you Federica:)

E l'adoro:) Grazie Federica:)

2 commenti: