lunedì 23 gennaio 2012

Thinking about a wool skirt - Pensando a una gonna di lana

It must be the freezing weather of last week, it could be the facination for cables that is obsessing me lately, it can be the desire to create something new, it should be the love for clothes...
I am thinking about creating a knitted skirt in wool...
last night, past midnight, I had this idea in mind and I was searching for the perfect yarn for my idea among my stash...and my DH was worried that I could fell from a drawer I was standing on...I had to search in some boxes that I have on my closet...
I found the yarn and went to bed dreaming about the skirt...

Dev'essere il freddo della scorsa settimana, potrebbe essere il fascino per le trecce da cui sono ossessionata ultimamente, può essere il desiderio di creare qualcosa di nuovo, dovrebbe essere l'amore per i vestiti...
sto pensando di creare una gonna di lana lavorata ai ferri...
ieri sera, dopo mezzanotte, avevo quest'idea in mente e stavo cercando la lana perfetta per la mia idea tra i miei gomitoli...e il caro marito era preoccupato che potessi cadere da una cassettiera su cui ero salita...dovevo cercare in alcune scatole che ho sopra un armadio...
ho trovato la lana e sono andata a dormire sognando la gonna...

4 commenti:

  1. dormire no? ;) ps ti capisco, ti capisco...

    RispondiElimina
  2. Quando ho un'idea che mi frulla per la testa...sino a quando non ho trovato ciò che volevo trovare...diventa difficile dormire...una volta risolto sprofondo in un sonno profondo...come i bambini:)))

    RispondiElimina
  3. I wanted to knit a wool skirt and looked for patterns on Ravelry and decided to go with the stripy Lane Splitter from Knitty (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lanesplitter). I was a bit disappointed by my research, as there was not a lot of nice choices, for winter skirts. I hope you'll succeed to create one (I'm not doubting one second that you will!) and I'm sure I'll love it and knit it. I can't wait ;)

    RispondiElimina